Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thursday Was NOT a Good Day

I will have to pick up the slack and post about this later,  but right now I am still trying to get a few things straightened out here and waiting for some news.
Long story short:
Darlin' Man has about a 90% chance of being deployed yet again. In August, so not much warning.
We'll find out in a week or two if it is chiseled in stone.
A lot of factors for us to consider and a lot of planning and decision making to be done.
So...will post more about this later.
In the meantime, goats are fine, chicken are fine, another sandstorm, my garden seedlings are suffering from the darn wind and sand, that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Because of a couple of rude people that left comments that included links to porn pages and such, I have been forced to start moderating comments again.