My friend, The Rat, over at http://mohaveratstwocentsworth.blogspot.com recently posted 10 Things about him (one of them being a lie, lol!) on his blog.
I figured I would do the same....so here are 10 Things About Me.....but I will not post any lies, I can't think of any good ones.
1) I have had seven children all by c-section. The first one was an emergency c-section and had to be done without anesthetic.
2) Ally Sheedy once bummed cigarettes off me at LAX during a horribly long layover.
3) I have been in jail. (All charges reduced to a misdemeanor)
4) I am an extraordinarily fast reader. I mean, super fast. It is like my super-power. Scary fast. For example,I read the unabridged version of The Stand in 2 and 1/2 hours. Freaks people out.
5) I have been homeless. Lived in a tent. Lived in a homeless shelter, too.
6) I have struggled all my life to control my temper. Still haven't gotten a handle on it.
7) I can't eat TVP (textured vegetable protein). Tears my stomach up dreadfully.
8) I was in many, many fights in school. Fist fights. Many with boys (even in high school), a few with teachers. (see #6)
9) I once punched through a windshield to rescue one of my kids. (I still carry the scars)
10) I used to dye my hair blonde. Started dyeing it when I was 12. Now I dye it my natural color to cover the gray!