Sorry for my prolonged absence...I had kind of a full plate for the end of April, start of May...
1) My divorce to my ex was finally FINALIZED (*throws confetti*)
2) My darlin' man got deployed to Iraq
3) I got a job at the local Dollar store (not gonna say which one)
4) Swine flu concerns kept me busy sanitizing the house regularly.
5) Food preps were getting a bit scanty, so I had to *bulk up* my pantry.
6) Gardening...yup...and lots of it!
7) My darlin' man gave me the gift of a new rifle and I HAD to try it out!
You might notice I have added a flash bar of my zazzle store to my blog. Yes, I make a wee bit of money there , not much, but it goes directly into my paypal account so I can shop for necessities online!
If you see something you like, buy it! If not...that's okay, too.
Will get back to my discourse on herbal medicine soon.